Thursday, December 30, 2004

 

Journey back in time

Well, I'm at Kansai international airport, awaiting my plane to Canda which will arrive at 10.40 am local time, around 8 hours before it sets off. Figure that out.

Anyway, I'm hoping that today in Vancouver gets off to a better start than today in Osaka did- I had all sorts of fun trying to track down my plane ticket today. Plus, the complete MOO at check in made a proper fuss about how old and battered my passport is. Quashing the urge to drop-kick her in THE SPINE, I pointed out, with a little less courtesy than I might perhaps have exercised, that the reason for it looking old was that it had been all over the world in my pocket. I then proceeded to start showing her the stamps in my passport, lingering on the more interesting ones and giving her a few anecdotes, and she suddenly couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Strange lady.

Happy New Year folks!

Comments:
Ask the canucks where in the US they're from. That'll put you on the right foot, ya' poof.--the vending machine man
 
Happy New Year's!!

You goddamned polyglot.

-- muku
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares