Tuesday, December 28, 2004

 

Things that go bump in the night

My current random subconscious fear is evidently police brutality, according to last night's dream.

In my dream I was at the bottom end of Westwood Rd, walking with my friend Andrew. As Andrew is a barman in Shinsaibashi who originally comes from America, I guess he was a wee bit out of context, but I was prepared to accept it at the time.

Anyway, there were a lot of homeless people sitting around who were amusing themselves by reading pool table catalogues (I suspect this is what I'd do all day if I were homeless.) This pleasant diversion was brought to an untimely halt by two aggressive-looking policemen who came up and started snatching the homeless guys' precious catalogues from them.

When I started protesting against their treatment of these unfortunates, the policemen got even more belligerent and, when Andrew joined in, one of them started zapping him with a tazer. I tried to intercede and was promptly beaten unconscious with a brace of righteously-wielded police batons.

I awoke this morning with a sore head but no visible bruises; those guys were obviously professionals.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares