Saturday, August 20, 2005

 

The great firewall of China

Brian moved out; he'd been in this madhouse so long, I never thought I'd outlast him, but he's gone to China. It's what he'd been wanting all along and I wish and expect every success for him over there.

I got an e-mail from him today, the title says it all: Your blog is inaccessible from China.

A billion malnourished pseudo-Communists can't be wrong, eh?

Well if nobody over there's reading this, then I suppose it's ok for me to express my thoughts on the matter.

Up yours, China. You fucking suck.

Comments:
Some bits of china are allright. I've got a really nice Doulton tea set.

And a really shit sense of humour.

I thank you!

Lewis.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares