Monday, September 11, 2006

 

Five years on: the enemy within

My morning routine involves going down to Andrew's apartment and listening to him cursing out CNN for giving hints to terrorists.

"This 10-mile stretch of border in Washington state is virtually unguarded."

"If a bomb, such as America used on Japan in the Second World War (oh yes- THAT'S where nuclear weapons come from, now I remember), were loaded onto a cargo ship from China..."

"There is another, more nightmarish scenario: if the bomb were then loaded onto a truck into Los Angeles..."

Duh, I'm inclined to understand Andrew's frustration with the CNN self harmers. It could be argued that, in reproducing their tosspottery, I'm not helping the situation, but I think the badly-groomed enemies of democracy are more likely to watch CNN than to read this page.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares