Friday, November 20, 2009

 

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Despite a very mediocre performance on my mock exams, my peers' confidence in my knowledge remained undented and people were collaring me all week for study tips.

It's not hard to see why when you consider my ingenious VEG ROAST method of memorising sexual offences:

Voyeurism
Exposure
Grooming

Rape
Other sexual offences, involving a child
Assault by penetration
Sexual assault
Trafficking

People were saying in the pub after the media law exam how useful it had been. The only person who bought me a drink, though, was Ben Baker, and that was only because he'd knocked mine on the floor.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Yes if you say something confidently enough people will believe you! I won't malign VEG ROAST, even if the only one to come up the exam was Voyeurism, but how many of your 'study tips' came out of the drawer marked 'completely made up'!
 
Several people added the others to gain additional credit though.

Which is a shame, because I didn't even think to do that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares